Welcome to Advanced Translation Services, a boutique language service company in Los Angeles, California. We provide high quality translation to and from any language, and offer wide range of other services. 

Business Hours Monday through Friday, 12PM to 6PM 425 S. Fairfax Ave., Suite 203, Los Angeles, CA 90036 +1 323 937 1525 atsnotary@gmail.com
Back to top
Image Alt


Think Service. Expect Quality. Get Results.

Please select category to learn more about the services we offer

Advanced Translation Services

Professional certified translation of documents, medical, technical and literary text to and from ANY language by highly qualified, ATA-affiliated or certified, and court registered translators / native speakers of the target language;

Read more about our translation and legalization services.

Preparation and authentication (Apostille, consular legalization) of powers of attorney, statements, corporate and other documents for use abroad in accordance with the laws of the country of intended use;

Translation and legalization of the necessary documents required to register foreign entities, joint ventures, and representative offices abroad;

Full spectrum of legalization and authentication of documents on the county, state and federal levels.

Legalization of FBI-produced criminal search records, court-issued Change of Name decrees, divorce and adoption documents issued and certified by the court, and other official records and documents that are needed for use abroad.

International visas for travel to Russia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Brazil, China, India, and other countries requiring entry visa (tourist, personal, business, employment, single, double, multiple).

Full range of visa support services, including facilitation of visa voucher (invitation letter), supporting documents, shipping, courier service and consular inquiries.

Letters of Invitation (business / tourism) for foreigners to visit the United States for a brief period, along with supporting documents on as-needed basis.

Letters to U.S. elected officials requesting assistance in the form of support letters sent to various Embassies and Consulates overseas to assist prospective visitors in obtaining B1/B2 visa to the United States.

Passport renewal and registration;

Preparation of documents for the obtainment of citizenship for U.S.-born children of foreign nationals (Russia, Ukraine);

Parental consent forms  for minors traveling abroad accompanied by a single parent or another adult, or unaccompanied;

Verification / renewal of foreign citizenship for eligible applicants;

Preparation and legalization of documents for pension benefits abroad (incl. for citizens of Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, etc.);

Consular registration and assistance in foreign passport renewal;

Preparation of all necessary forms and assistance in obtaining individual passports for minors (foreign and U.S. nationals);

Other consular services, such as facilitation of the Right of Return Certificates for citizens of Russia, Ukraine, and other countries of the former Soviet Union

Notarized copy certification (in English and other requested languages / bilingual) of most documents for use abroad

In-house and mobile notary in the Greater Los Angeles area

Participation in the annual DV program (green card lottery);

I-90 Application for Replacement of Permanent Alien Card;

 I-129F  Fiancé Visa (K-1) with subsequent adjustment of status in the U.S.;

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative

 I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status

I-131  Application for Re-Entry Permit and Travel Document for refugees, asylees, permanent resident aliens

I-131Advance Parole (regular & expedited service) for eligible applicants

I-821 Temporary Protected Status - filing for TPS along with Employment Authorization (I-765) and Advance Parole (I-131) for eligible applicants, including Ukrainian nationals who have resided in the United States on or before April 11, 2022.

I-539 Application to Extend/Change Non-Immigrant Status (B1/B2 visa extension);

I-751 Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residency (for conditional green card holders)

 I-765 Application for Employment Authorization for eligible applicants

 I-864 Affidavit of Support and I-864A Contract Between the Sponsor and Family Member

I-912  Request for Fee Waiver for eligible applicants

N-400 Application for Naturalization

 N-600  Application for Certificate of Citizenship; asylees, permanent resident aliens

N-565 Application for Replacement of Naturalization / Citizenship Document;

DS-230 and full set of documents for case processing at the National Visa Center (NVC)

Information contained in this section is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice. One should refrain from acting on the basis of content included in this section without seeking legal assistance or or other professional advice. The contents of this section contain general information only, and may not reflect current developments or address your situation. We disclaim all liability for the actions you take or fail to take based on any content in this section and/or on this site.

Visitors to this website are encouraged to contact an attorney to obtain legal advice with respect to any particular legal matter. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information contained in this section or on this site without first seeking legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. Only your individual attorney can provide assurances that the information contained herein – and your interpretation of it – is applicable or appropriate to your particular situation. Use of and access to this website or any of the links or resources contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between the reader, user, or browser and the website authors and/or contributors.

Business formation: C and S corporations, limited liability companies (state of California). Expedited filing is available.

Fictitious Business Name (DBA) filing in Los Angeles and Orange counties (sole proprietorship);

Obtainment of Employer Identification Number (EIN) for legal entities;

Help with obtaining Taxpayer  Identification  Number (TIN) for individuals;

Help with corporate documents (minutes, resolutions, resignation and appointment letters, etc.);

Corporate mergers or dissolution in the State of California (full documentary support);

Free consultation and attorney referrals in all specialty areas